MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from SoundMachine to GaanaStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from SoundMachine to Gaana
How to transfer playlists from SoundMachine to Gaana?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from SoundMachine to Gaana:
1 Select SoundMachine as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Gaana as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Gaana.
Move From SoundMachine to Gaana – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from SoundMachine to Gaana:
- Select the source service as SoundMachine
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Gaana
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Gaana.