MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from SoundMachine to ReaperStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from SoundMachine to Reaper
How to transfer playlists from SoundMachine to Reaper?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from SoundMachine to Reaper:
1 Select SoundMachine as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Reaper as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Reaper.
Move From SoundMachine to Reaper – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from SoundMachine to Reaper:
- Select the source service as SoundMachine
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Reaper
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Reaper.