MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from SoundMachine to VLCStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from SoundMachine to VLC
How to transfer playlists from SoundMachine to VLC?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from SoundMachine to VLC:
1 Select SoundMachine as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select VLC as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on VLC.
Move From SoundMachine to VLC – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from SoundMachine to VLC:
- Select the source service as SoundMachine
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Soundmachine
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to VLC.