MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Spotify to GaanaStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Spotify to Gaana
How to import Spotify to Gaana?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Spotify as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Gaana as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Gaana.
Move From Spotify to Gaana – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Spotify to Gaana:
- Select source service as Spotify
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV
- Select destination service as Gaana
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Gaana.