MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Tidal to AIMPStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Tidal to AIMP
How to import Tidal to AIMP?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Tidal as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select AIMP as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on AIMP.
Move From Tidal to AIMP – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Tidal to AIMP:
- Select source service as Tidal
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV
- Select destination service as AIMP
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to AIMP.