MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Tidal to BeatportStart now!
How to import Tidal to Beatport?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Tidal as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Beatport as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Beatport.
Move From Tidal to Beatport – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Tidal to Beatport:
- Select source service as Tidal
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV
- Select destination service as Beatport
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Beatport.