MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Tidal to CubaseStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Tidal to Cubase
How to import Tidal to Cubase?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Tidal as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Cubase as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Cubase.
Move From Tidal to Cubase – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Tidal to Cubase:
- Select source service as Tidal
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV
- Select destination service as Cubase
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Cubase.