MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Tidal to iTunesStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Tidal to iTunes
How to import Tidal to iTunes?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Tidal as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select iTunes as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on iTunes.
Move From Tidal to iTunes – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Tidal to iTunes:
- Select source service as Tidal
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV
- Select destination service as iTunes
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to iTunes.