MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Tidal to RoonStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Tidal to Roon
How to import Tidal to Roon?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Tidal as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Roon as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Roon.
Move From Tidal to Roon – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Tidal to Roon:
- Select source service as Tidal
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV
- Select destination service as Roon
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Roon.