MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Tidal to ShazamStart now!
How to import Tidal to Shazam?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Tidal as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Shazam as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Shazam.
Move From Tidal to Shazam – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Tidal to Shazam:
- Select source service as Tidal
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Shazam
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Shazam.