MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Traktor to BeatportStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Traktor to Beatport
How to transfer playlists from Traktor to Beatport?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Traktor to Beatport:
1 Select Traktor as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Beatport as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Beatport.
Move From Traktor to Beatport – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Traktor to Beatport:
- Select the source service as Traktor
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Beatport
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Beatport.