MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Traktor to VKStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Traktor to VK
How to transfer playlists from Traktor to VK?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Traktor to VK:
1 Select Traktor as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select VK as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on VK.
Move From Traktor to VK – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Traktor to VK:
- Select the source service as Traktor
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as VK
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to VK.