What is M3U?
M3u is a computer file format for a multimedia playlist. One common use of the M3U file format is creating a single-entry playlist file pointing to a stream on the Internet. The created file provides easy access to that stream and is often used in downloads from a website, for emailing, and for listening to Internet radio.
How to transfer playlists to M3U?
You need to complete 6 easy steps to transfer to M3U:
- You must have your own local music files that match the desired playlist.
- We select the playlist we need. I choose one from Spotify playlists, but you can choose from any of 30+ services, as well as your own csv or local files.
- Choosing the destination service – M3U (transfer to M3U)
- The program displays a window for selecting a folder with local music files. You need to select folder (E: \ My Music in my case)
- If successful, the program displays a window with the appropriate message and the path to the file
- We can look at the m3u file and its contents
And it’s all!
Then you can open the M3U file in any service that is convenient for you.