MusConv easily imports playlists from Tunebat to BeatportStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer playlists and artists from Tunebat to Beatport
How to transfer public playlists from Tunebat to Beatport?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Tunebat to Beatport:
1 Select Tunebat as the source service
2 Enter Tunebat playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Beatport as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Beatport.
Move From Tunebat to Beatport – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Tunebat to Beatport:
- Select the source service as Tunebat
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Beatport
This method allows you to backup all playlists to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Beatport.
By the way, you can also transfer music from VK to Spotify.