MusConv easily imports playlists from Tunebat to DJUCEDStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer playlists and artists from Tunebat to DJUCED
How to transfer public playlists from Tunebat to DJUCED?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Tunebat to DJUCED:
1 Select Tunebat as the source service
2 Enter Tunebat playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select DJUCED as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on DJUCED.
Move From Tunebat to DJUCED – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Tunebat to DJUCED:
- Select the source service as Tunebat
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as DJUCED
This method allows you to backup all playlists to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to DJUCED.
By the way, you can also transfer music from VK to Spotify.