MusConv easily imports playlists from Tunebat to PandoraStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer playlists and artists from Tunebat to Pandora
How to transfer public playlists from Tunebat to Pandora?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Tunebat to Pandora:
1 Select Tunebat as the source service
2 Enter Tunebat playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Pandora as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Pandora.
Move From Tunebat to Pandora – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Tunebat to Pandora:
- Select the source service as Tunebat
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Pandora
This method allows you to backup all playlists to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Pandora.
By the way, you can also transfer music from Pandora to Spotify.