MusConv easily imports playlists from Tunebat to RekordboxStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer playlists and artists from Tunebat to Rekordbox
How to transfer public playlists from Tunebat to Rekordbox?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Tunebat to Rekordbox:
1 Select Tunebat as the source service
2 Enter Tunebat playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Rekordbox as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Rekordbox.
Move From Tunebat to Rekordbox – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Tunebat to Rekordbox:
- Select the source service as Tunebat
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Rekordbox
This method allows you to backup all playlists to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Rekordbox.
By the way, you can also transfer music from VK to Spotify.