MusConv easily imports playlists from Tunebat to Virtual DJStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer playlists and artists from Tunebat to Virtual DJ
How to transfer public playlists from Tunebat to Virtual DJ?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Tunebat to Virtual DJ:
1 Select Tunebat as the source service
2 Enter Tunebat playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Virtual DJ as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Virtual DJ.
Move From Tunebat to Virtual DJ – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Tunebat to Virtual DJ:
- Select the source service as Tunebat
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Virtual DJ
This method allows you to backup all playlists to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Virtual DJ.
By the way, you can also transfer music from VK to Spotify.