MusConv easily imports public playlists from Urban Outfitters to FL StudioStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from Urban Outfitters to FL Studio
How to transfer public playlists from Urban Outfitters to FL Studio?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Urban Outfitters to FL Studio:
1 Select Urban Outfitters as the source service
2 Enter Urban Outfitters playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select FL Studio as the destination service
Move From Urban Outfitters to FL Studio – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Urban Outfitters to FL Studio:
- Select the source service as Urban Outfitters
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as FL Studio
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to FL Studio.