MusConv easily imports public playlists from Urban Outfitters to NetEase MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from Urban Outfitters to NetEase Music
How to transfer public playlists from Urban Outfitters to NetEase Music?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Urban Outfitters to NetEase Music:
1 Select Urban Outfitters as the source service
2 Enter Urban Outfitters playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select NetEase Music as the destination service
Move From Urban Outfitters to NetEase Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Urban Outfitters to NetEase Music:
- Select the source service as Urban Outfitters
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as NetEase Music
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to NetEase Music.