The German music streaming service very often becomes almost the only source of income for beginners and already experienced artists who upload their songs to this service and start monetizing.
Here are some simple tips on how to make your account more popular, because earnings on this platform directly depend on the number of subscribers.
1. Create a music video for YouTube. There is something you need to know about the Internet. Video gets more attention than any other form of content. Creating a music video can take a very long time, but it is the most effective way to get more SoundCloud subscribers. This shows the audience that you are serious about your art. It also shows them the expression of your music that sets you apart from other artists. If you’re on a tight budget, consider reaching out to a few film students.
2. Use content to promote your music. Content drives the internet. It’s not always easy, but you must use good content to promote yourself as an artist.
There are plenty of ways to get more SoundCloud followers, but you also have to be smart. Here are some helpful tips below.
Start blogging. Blogging about your music may not feel right at first. But once you’re in, it’s fun. It’s also a powerful way to draw attention to your music.
Writing about what you love is not as difficult as you think. If you’re terrible at writing, you can always find a trusted blogger to do it for you. Whatever you decide, start a blog about your music and learn how to use the content to your advantage. The following will help you get started:
1. Use keywords. Similar to the tags we talked about earlier, use terms that will help people find your blog and, in turn, your music.
2. Add a link to your SoundCloud profile. Search your blog for a three to six word terms that accurately describes your music and link it to your profile, so readers can find you there.
3. Add images, videos, and titles to make your music more visible on Google.
Write descriptions on Instagram. Everything you share on Instagram should have a clear description. Write a mini-blog, add some effective hashtags, and include a link to your SoundCloud profile or one of your songs associated with this album cover.
Write for other blogs. Link your SoundCloud profile. This is by far the most efficient way to get found on Google and other search engines. Check out some popular music publishing websites. Offer them a guest post and be sure to include a link to your own blog and a link to your SoundCloud profile.
If you want to stick to your hourly routine and bring attention to your music, here is another simple yet effective strategy for you.
If you just heard a great track on SoundCloud, please rate it positively, rate and comment sincerely and honestly, and tell the artist. Remember that there is no competition in the music industry. You offer something that no one else offers, so don’t be stingy with compliments.
Tell an aspiring artist that you liked his track. Good commentary is a great way to connect with other musicians. Once connected, you can get more SoundCloud subscribers through this connection. This will happen naturally if you act in a relaxed, friendly and sincere manner.