The mega-popular American music streaming service Apple Music offers a variety of pricing plans. Unfortunately, there is simply no completely free version of this streaming platform. In particular, students can get a significant subscription discount. But many people are interested. What features of the streaming music service will be available in this case.
We will present the terms and conditions of the Apple Music Student Plan, the application process, and important points in an easy-to-understand manner.
The popular music service Apple Music, provided by Apple, has a Student Plan that students can use for a great price of $5.99 per month.
The Apple Music Student Plan is available for half the price of the regular Individual plan. The fee is half price, but you can get the same services as with the Individual Plan. For this reason, it is definitely more profitable for students to use this particular tariff.
The Apple Music Student plan doesn’t just save you money on your monthly bill. You can use Apple TV+ for free. Apple TV+ is a video distribution service provided by Apple. Existing films require payment, but original works are not limited.
Apple Music student plans are not available to all students. Elementary school students are not allowed.
The following students can use it.
- University students (including junior colleges and graduate schools)
- Technical college students (technical college student)
- Vocational school students
In addition, the student discount does not last forever and is valid for 48 months. These four years are set as the maximum period that can cover the period of regular university studies.
Unlike regular individual plans, you need to prove that you are a student at the time of application.
- The first thing to do is update your device to the latest version. So check if it’s the latest version in settings etc. If you don’t have the latest version, your application may not work properly.
- Then install the Apple Music app. If you have an iPhone, it may already be installed. On Windows computers, open iTunes for Windows instead of the Apple Music app.
- Launch the Apple Music app and display the registration screen.
- Select a student and launch the Safari browser.
- Enter the name of your school.
- Enter your school’s email address.
- Confirm on the confirmation screen and finish.
When the Apple Music sign-up screen is displayed, click “Show Student & Family Plans”. The rate plan will then be displayed, so select “Student” and click “Confirm” at the bottom to continue.
If you don’t have your school’s email address, please click UNiDAYS Support at the bottom of the email address entry screen when applying. The screen then switches to the browser and “Confirm Support” is displayed.
Click “Contact UNiDAYS Support” at the bottom of the screen, indicate that you do not have your school’s email address, and then click “Submit Application”.
You will then receive an email from UNiDAYS and will be able to apply with a picture of your student ID. Once your student ID has been verified, you can apply for a Student Plan.