Choosing a song for a wedding dance can be a daunting task for future spouses. Finding a touching composition that will mark the happy path of two lovers is a responsible task.
Choosing a song for the first dance is a personal matter for the couple, but we advise you to stick to the theme of the event. By the way, do not forget that you can connect two compositions so that they follow each other. For example, first a melodic song, and then a flash mob with guests accompanied by cheerful and dynamic music.
Songs for the first wedding dance of the newlyweds in the style of dance tracks. Put on a driving wedding dance or arrange a dance explosion after the melodic part of the number.
You can arrange an unforgettable wedding almost anywhere, and it is not necessary to go and wait in line for registration in the crowd of brides and grooms.
Holding an outdoor ceremony is a long and unpredictable process in which something can go wrong at any moment. The best wedding is when everything is done at the highest level, but at the same time, neither the groom nor the bride make huge efforts for this, they only coordinate the process and enjoy it. They have an unforgettable holiday today and they just don’t want to think about anything else.
What does it take to make an outdoor wedding ceremony an unforgettable event and take place at the highest level? The following is required:
- Romantic playground. It can be a park, a forest, a lake shore – beautiful both in the photo and in life. Or a luxurious pompous restaurant hall with marble columns and a podium decorated with flowers. Or maybe you need a special or unusual place?
- Romantic marriage registration. A graceful arch, a podium decorated with flowers, your favorite music, close and dear people – all this creates a special atmosphere and makes this moment poignant and memorable.
- A high-quality scenario that will take into account all stages of the event – from the awakening of the newlyweds to the return home. The script should be prepared taking into account the wishes of the bride and groom.
- Hassle-free transport. Serviceable cars, delivered on time, and proven drivers are the key to quick transportation of guests from point A to point B without unpleasant adventures on the road.
- Professionals doing their job. Photographer, videographer, stylist, personal manager – everyone should be in their places and do their job with high quality.
No show program will save the event if it is cold, hot, stuffy, tasteless, poor service, low-quality alcohol. The wedding should be well organized and thought out in detail. When every detail is predetermined, even if in the process it was allowed to go in a different direction, this is always a guarantee of the calmness of the newlyweds, the coherence of all processes and the comfort of the guests.
Do not skimp on the sound accompaniment of the banquet. If the microphone is constantly turned off and the music wheezes, this is a failure: you will not hear the host and the guests toasts. Therefore, it is important to take care of professional equipment, including lighting.
A good example of a song for an outdoor ceremony is “Fly with me” – Frank Sinatra. Of course, the newlyweds should choose the musical accompaniment of the wedding ceremony based solely on their preferences. But at the same time, it is necessary to take into account the interests and musical tastes of the guests. After all, it is most likely that the parents of the bride and groom do not know at all and do not welcome the music that their children and their friends like.