There are many ways to listen to music on your iPhone, and you don’t have to rely on iTunes and the built-in music app. If you’re tired of struggling with the basic built-in option, why don’t you choose something else? Among the list of different apps, it can take a long time to find something you’re comfortable with. But if you want to find free service, then read on and find out the answer to the question, “What is the best free music application for iPhone?“
So, let’s take a look at the options with which you can listen to music for free on your iPhone one by one.
1. SoundCloud offers the perfect music library, where any musician can place the results of his creativity.
The main advantages of SoundCloud are:
- on this platform, you can find exclusive tracks and mixes from famous musicians and novice producers that you cannot find on other online music services;
- the app is completely free;
- some musicians allow you to download their tracks in lossless compression format.
2. Spotify is a famous music streaming service that is a major competitor to Apple Music. The service is available in more than 120 countries around the world and has found really many fans.
In general, you can pay for a subscription, but no one canceled the free version of the service. However, in reality, without the Premium version, the application does not allow listening to music in offline mode, periodically rotates ads, restricts some of the content, and prohibits switching tracks more than a certain number of times. However, as practice shows, some users are absolutely satisfied with it.
3. YouTube Music is another version of how can you listen to music or watch clips of absolutely any performers, or upload your own compositions there. As in the previous case, there is a paid version and a free one. If you use the free version, you will have to accept the following disadvantages:
- you cannot lock the phone screen or switch to another application, otherwise, the music will stop;
- if you just want to listen to music, the on-screen will drain the resources of your battery faster.
Yes, there are other options for how you can listen to music for free, but these services are the most popular. Whatever you choose finally, you should always consider that there are also not very expensive streaming services that can satisfy you with high-quality content.
If you want to transfer music from one streaming service to another, the application MusConv can help you. It can move all individual tracks as well as albums, and playlists. Hurry up and start your free trial now.