Music is one of the most popular forms of entertainment, which is not only fun but also therapeutic. There are so many reasons why music should be important to you and we will list some below:
- Music can reduce anxiety by as much as 40%.
- It has been shown that listening to music reduces heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol levels.
- Listening to soothing music before bedtime improves sleep quality.
- Musical instruments can help with language development in children
- Music is a form of art that is constantly evolving, and it has been around for centuries. Music can help us feel happy or sad, energetic or relaxed, inspired or sleepy depending on what kind of mood we’re in.
The world of music is always changing. Music evolves as artists come and go, trends change and the general public shifts in taste. The same applies to how we listen to music, with many people choosing to stream or download their favorite songs rather than buying them on a CD or vinyl record. Some things, however, remain the same. There are many contenders, but only a few number ones. Who’s the most popular person right now on Spotify? You may be surprised, with tons of wild and wonderful and dashing newcomers overtaking the charts every day, but the number one is still a classic.
Officially the top performing song as of April 2021 with 2 760 000 views is Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of you”.
Musconv is a great place for people who love music, but don’t know much about it yet. Here you can read articles that explain what’s new in pop culture, explore a genre of your choice with their lists of “must-hear” tracks, or listen to some curated playlists. You can also transfer all of your playlists between the best and coolest audio streaming systems in the world. See you back soon!