MusConv easily imports your playlists from Wolfgang’s to JioSaavnStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer your playlists from Wolfgang’s to JioSaavn
How to transfer playlists from Wolfgang’s to JioSaavn?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Wolfgang’s to JioSaavn:
1 Select Wolfgang’s as the source service
2 Enter URLs of Wolfgang’s playlists and click “Transfer”
3 Select JioSaavn as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on JioSaavn.
Move From Wolfgang’s to JioSaavn – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Wolfgang’s to JioSaavn:
- Select the source service as Wolfgang’s
- Enter URLs of Wolfgang’s playlists
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as JioSaavn
This method allows you to backup your playlists and tracks to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to JioSaavn.