MusConv easily imports your playlists from Wolfgang’s to MixcloudStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer your playlists from Wolfgang’s to Mixcloud
How to transfer playlists from Wolfgang’s to Mixcloud?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Wolfgang’s to Mixcloud:
1 Select Wolfgang’s as the source service
2 Enter URLs of Wolfgang’s playlists and click “Transfer”
3 Select Mixcloud as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Mixcloud.
Move From Wolfgang’s to Mixcloud – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Wolfgang’s to Mixcloud:
- Select the source service as Wolfgang’s
- Enter URLs of Wolfgang’s playlists
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Mixcloud
This method allows you to backup your playlists and tracks to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Mixcloud.