MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Wynk Music to TuneInStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Wynk Music to TuneIn
How to transfer playlists from Wynk Music to TuneIn?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Wynk Music to TuneIn:
1 Select Wynk Music as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select TuneIn as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on TuneIn.
Move From Wynk Music to TuneIn – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Wynk Music to TuneIn:
- Select the source service as Wynk Music
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as TuneIn
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to TuneIn.