MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from YouTube Music to CSVStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from YouTube Music to CSV
How to import YouTube Music to CSV?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select YouTube Music as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select CSV as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on CSV.
Move From YouTube Music to CSV – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from YouTube Music to CSV:
- Select source service as YouTube Music
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV
- Select destination service as CSV
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to CSV.