With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from YouTube to Audiomack!
How to import YouTube to Audiomack?
Transferring between YouTube to Audiomack has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1. Select YouTube as source service
2. Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select Audiomack as destination service
4. Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv transfers your playlists for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Audiomack.
Move From YouTube to Audiomack – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from YouTube to Audiomack:
- Select source service as YouTube
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Audiomack
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Audiomack.