With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from YouTube to JSON!
How to import YouTube to JSON?
Transferring between YouTube to JSON has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1. Select YouTube as source service
2. Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select JSON as destination
4. Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv transfers your playlists for you 😉
Move From YouTube to JSON – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from YouTube to JSON:
- Select source service as YouTube
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination as JSON
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to JSON.