With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from YouTube to MediaMonkey!
How to import YouTube to MediaMonkey?
Transferring between YouTube to MediaMonkey has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1. Select YouTube as source service
2. Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select MediaMonkey as destination service
4. Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv transfers your playlists for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on MediaMonkey.
Move From YouTube to MediaMonkey – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from YouTube to MediaMonkey:
- Select source service as YouTube
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as MediaMonkey
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to MediaMonkey.