With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from YouTube to Playzer!
How to import YouTube to Playzer?
Transferring between YouTube to Playzer has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1. Select YouTube as source service
2. Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select Playzer as destination service
4. Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv transfers your playlists for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Playzer.
Move From YouTube to Playzer – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from YouTube to Playzer:
- Select source service as YouTube
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Playzer
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Playzer.