With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from YouTube to Plug.dj!
How to import YouTube to Plug.dj?
Transferring between YouTube to Plug.dj has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1. Select YouTube as source service
2. Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select Plug.dj as destination service
4. Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv transfers your playlists for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Plug.dj.
Move From YouTube to Plug.dj – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from YouTube to Plug.dj:
- Select source service as YouTube
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Plug.dj
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Plug.dj.