MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from YouTube to TraktorStart now!
How to import YouTube to Traktor?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select YouTube as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Traktor as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Traktor.
Move From YouTube to Traktor – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from YouTube to Traktor:
- Select source service as YouTube
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Traktor
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Traktor.