With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from YouTube to Zvooq!
How to import YouTube to Zvooq?
Transferring between YouTube to Zvooq has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1. Select YouTube as source service
2. Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select Zvooq as destination service
4. Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv transfers your playlists for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Zvooq.
Move From YouTube to Zvooq – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from YouTube to Zvooq:
- Select source service as YouTube
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Zvooq
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Zvooq.